Donald Trump is an American businessman, investor, television personality and author. It is expected that Trump will run for the U.S. presidential elections under the Republican ticket.
A few interesting facts about the potential Presidential Candidate are mentioned below:
– Born on June 14, 1946 in New York, he shares his birthday with singer Boy George, writer Harriet Beecher Stowe, and revolutionary Che Guevara.
– He graduated from the Wharton School of Finance at the University of Pennsylvania with a Bachelor of Science degree in economics in 1968.
– He has been married thrice, and has five children.
– He is the president of the Trump Organization and the founder of the Trump Entertainment Resorts.
– Since the debut of his successful NBC reality show “The Apprentice” in the year 2003, Trump has earned more than $100 million in salary and royalties.
– He was ranked at No. 17 in the Forbes Celebrity 100 list in the year 2011.
– He has authored many books, including Trump: The Art of the Deal (1987), Trump: The Best Real Estate Advice I Ever Received: 100 Top Experts Share Their Strategies (2007) and Time to Get Tough: Making America No. 1 Again.
– He has been nicknamed “The Donald” after his ex-wife Ivana Trump called him that during an interview.
– Trump has won the Gaming Hall of Fame (class of 1995), the WWE Hall of Fame (class of 2013) and the Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
– In March, he was ranked at number 405 on Forbes‘ list of the world’s billionaires. His net worth was stated to be of $4.1 billion.