Here’s a quick morning roundup for your morning news.
- People are still not over the Miss Universe 2015 fiasco. Miss Germany doesn’t think Miss Philippines deserves the win. Miss Australia doesn’t think Steve Harvey read the teleprompter well. Oh, and Donald Trump probably has something to do with the blunder. And he is asking if the crown can be shared. Read more Miss Universe 2015 conspiracy theories here.
- Gay men, let your true colors out: FDA has lifted the ban on gay men donating blood.
- Martin Shkrelli news: This guy got terminated again in one of his companies.
- SpaceX makes history: They can now land successfully.
- Kim Kardashian broke the App Store: With her butt.
- Microsoft Cortana is suddenly disabled on Android phones.
- Hello Kitty hack: If you’re one of the fans, better check if your name is out there.
- China welcomes Apple Pay.