LG’s G Pad II is all set for launch at IFA in Berlin. Prior to that, following its own tradition, LG has pre-announced the G Pad II which is rumored to be the brand’s most advanced G Pad model. Pricing details will be given out at the time of launch itself.
Here is all that you should know about LG G Pad II
1. Display: 10.1-inch WUXGA display
2. Resolution: 1920 x 1200 pixel resolution along with a 224ppi
3. Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 with 2 GB RAM
4. Camera: 5 megapixel rear camera, 2 megapixel front camera
5. OS: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
6. Connectivity: Supports LTE Cat. 4 CA / Wi-Fi 802.11 a, b, g, n, ac/A-GPS /USB 2.0
7. Storage: Internal – 16 GB
8. Micro SD Card: Yes
9. Battery: 7400 mAh battery
This tablet from LG will come pre-installed with Microsoft Office. Good news is yet to come. LG’s G Pad II will come with an additional 100GB of free OneDrive storage. But this is just for two years.
About the making of the tablet, the Vice President and Head of Marketing Communications for LG Mobile Communications Company Chris Yie said, “The LG G Pad II 10.1 was developed in response to consumers’ feedback and optimized for multimedia consumption. Customers asked for a large display, bigger battery and faster performance all without raising the price. The G Pad II delivers on all counts.”
This new tablet from LG looks promising. Besides power-packed features, this tablet is also excellent in looks. Luckily, its launch is not too far. That means we will not have to wait too long to get our hand on the tablet.