Fallout 4 players, here comes good news. The first major Fallout 4 Patch is now available for Xbox One, PS4 and PC. The update was in its beta stage, but now, Bethesda has started rolling out the “Fallout 4” 1.02 patch.
The developers started rolling out this update for PS4 on Tuesday. Like every other update, this Fallout 4 patch has fixed a few bugs and enhanced the performance. Fallout 4 1.02 patch was released on December 9 for the Xbox One.
This news of the Fallout 4 update finally fixing the bugs is a big relief to gamers. Ever since the game was released, gamers have been experiencing bugs and other problems while playing the game. All three versions for PC, Xbox One and PS4 had these issues. The company also confirmed that it will now keep fixing bugs and releasing updates. Bethesda believes that by doing so the company will “make sure each fix is working right, as any change can have unintentional side effects in a game this huge.”
Given below are the Fallout 4 Patch fixes, as listed on Gottabemobile:
- General memory and stability improvements
- Performance improvements inside the Corvega Assembly Plant
- Optimizations to skinned decal rendering
- Fixed issue with player becoming stuck in terminals
- Fixed issue where equipped weapons become locked after completing Reunions
- Fixed issue with “When Freedom Calls” where the quest would not complete
- During “Confidence Man” fixed issue where player’s health would continuously regenerate
- Fixed crash related to jumping into water and reloading saved games
If you are planning to install the Fallout 4 update on Xbox One or PS4, note that this update is 500MB. The good news is that even though the update is large, the installation completes pretty quickly. But yes, the speed depends on your internet connection. Hopefully, you will be able to enjoy this game more than ever now.