Finally, Apple’s big press event has arrived, and it will be hosted today at the company’s own campus in Cupertino, California. The event is called “Let us loop you in,” which will reportedly witness five new launches the company had promised.
While the media has been speculating a few devices for a while, a steady stream of leaks reveal some clues as to what to expect at the event. Forbes claims the new leaks hint at five items expected to launch today. See what they are:
- Apple is expected to unveil a new 9.7-inch iPad Pro featuring four speakers. A smaller cut-out below the camera shows the possibility of an LED flash. The same-old headphone jack will be there, and a smart connector will feature on the side of the iPad. Newsledge notes that there is a price increase as the upcoming iPad Pro is rumored to come at $599, with a $100 hike on its previous version. The good news is, the new iPad will carry more space at 32GB against 16GB in the 12.9-inch version.
- Further leaks suggest that there will be a new 4-inch iPhone with power and volume keys re-positioned slightly, speaker holes at the base and a headphone jack on it. The intriguing fact is that the new iPhone will be called by many names, iPhone SE or iPhone 6c or iPhone 5SE.
- While a new Apple Watch is not on the cards, there will be a slew of Apple Watch wristbands at the event. A new Hermes bands, a black Milanese Loop and rubber-made Sports bands will be launched.
- The new iOS 9.3, which is currently available in beta to testers and developers, will go mainstream this Monday. The software is designed to mitigate bugs bricking your iPhone.
- Recently, Best Buy offered discounts on the 12-inch MacBook Pro, which indicates that a new MacBook Pro is likely on its way. We will gradually come to know about the new launches as the event unfolds today.
For more technology news, you can subscribe to our newsletter. If you are a social media junkie and would like to receive updates on your timeline, then you can also like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.