With “Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD” quickly getting rid off cast members, season 3 having killed or discharged most of them, it is in dire need of new recruits. So will viewers be lucky enough to see some of the superheroes from Marvel’s comics in action? One can wish.
‘Agents of SHIELD’ Season 4
“Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD” has been known for its surprising twists and turns that it did not disappoint in its season 3 finale, as Hive was finally taken down. But it had to sacrifice many good agents along the way, which has left SHIELD feeling a little empty. IGN has come up with a few superhero entities from the world of Marvel that can fill up the void as well as spice things up in the upcoming season:
- Karnak: With his ability to point out everyone’s flaws, it will be fun to see him annoy the rest of agents of SHIELD.
- Damage Control: More like if Mr. Kaplan of “The Blacklist” was given superpowers, Damage Control will be expected to clean up after the agents down the bad guys.
- Clay Quartermain: Associated with SHIELD’s Hulkbuster Program in the comics, maybe he can get the fans an exclusive from the Hulk himself?
- Jimmy Woo: He became a part of SHIELD in the Marvel comics and is handy in solving crimes by his out-of-the-box ideas, reports Australia Network News.
- Titania: While “Agents of SHIELD” does have Daisy and May as strong female fighters, it never harms to have a new one on the team.
- Wrecking Crew: Even though this is a long shot since they are an army by themselves, it would be cool to have them helping out SHIELD, nonetheless.
- Flag Smasher: With the Marvel world still reeling from the aftereffects of “Captain America: Civil War”, it would be interesting to see what this anti-Captain America brings to the team.
- Songbird: With a voice to pierce people’s eardrums out, she can certainly be an asset to SHIELD.
Even though nothing is confirmed yet, even if some of the above superhero characters are introduced in “Agents of SHIELD” season 4, things can heat up real fast!
For more technology news, you can subscribe to our newsletter. If you are a social media junkie and would like to receive updates on your timeline, then you can also like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.