The Windows Mobile team has been working on a new build. This latest internal build, called 14322, is now available for download to Fast ring users. It includes a host of new features, of which the notification option is a significant one that allows users to know when an app is updated as an action center notification.
Other than this, the Redmond tech giant is also working on an updated store design, which is under works right now. The company has plans to include features to the store, notes MS Power User. According to a report by Windows Central, the new update will bring changes not only to notifications but also to Cortana, Lock Screen, Continuum, and more.
Click here to grab a list of several changes incorporated into the Windows 10 Mobile preview build 14322.
- Do you want to be reminded about a photo that you have clicked? Create a Photo Reminder.
- Apps can be prioritized on basis of three levels – normal, high and top.
- With the app notifications in Action Center, the app icon is not repeated for each notification, Instead all of the notifications can be seen in the header of that group.
- Internal changes in Windows 10 Mobile build also allow you to adjust the percentage of the battery with the Battery Saver.
- The new build brings support for USB Ethernet adapters for Type-C and Continuum
- A user can now control music directly from the lock screen.
- Also, the new build will allow you to remove, add, and re-arrange the Quick Actions in Action Center.
- You can now have access to auto routing feature (however, this feature is not working on all models).
Several users have already given feedback on the utility of Action Center, which according to them will create a transparency effect on the desktop. Whatever changes the tech giant is trying to introduce should try to stand apart from the crowd instead of copying rivals like iOS and Android.
For more technology news, you can subscribe to our newsletter. If you are a social media junkie and would like to receive updates on your timeline, then you can also like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.