Racing games are very popular on Android and iOS. Given the profound demand of these games, new titles are being released constantly. The popularity of these games is hidden in its ability to allow everyone experience the thrill of racing- whether an amateur or an experienced driver. Have a look at the best racing games for iPhone, iPad and Android 2016.
- Asphalt Nitro – Right now, Asphalt Nitro is available on Android, but it will soon come to iOS (Read Android TV remote app on iOS). Crafted as a part of the more famous Asphalt 8, this new game occupies 28MB of space and is great on fun, quality and adrenaline.
- Dirt Trakin- The game is an absolute fun for fans of dirt track racing. Designed with realistic features, the game contains names of real world drivers, realistic controls and two dozens of vehicles to choose from.
- Racing with car- The game is free with in-app purchases and is available both on iOS and Android. You will love it as it offers an in-car view, just like in real life. While playing this game, you will be transferred to an endless racing mode in realistic environments.
- Drag Racing Classic- How about a game where you can upgrade and customize your chosen cars? This is a nitrogen-fueled drag racing game where you have access to cars like ’69 ford Mustang, BMW M4, etc. By controlling the game’s Online Multiplayer Mode, you can challenge your friends or random racers.
- Jet Car Stunts 2- Meant for skilled drivers, the game is not for regular playing. It challenges you to drive jet-powered vehicles on abstract tracks. Within it, there is a lot of landing and jumping involved. There are over 100 crazy tracks in the game.
- Race the sun- The game is in the air where you will be driving a solar powered glider through the infinite. While doing so, you will have to avoid collisions with the environment as you reach insane levels, according to Phone Arena.
For more technology news, you can subscribe to our newsletter. If you are a social media junkie and would like to receive updates on your timeline, then you can also like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.