If the Steam Summer Sale hasn’t taken a toll on your pockets yet, get ready for the Ultimate Game Sale on Xbox Live this summer. Microsoft will be releasing titles on Xbox One and Xbox 360 in low prices starting tomorrow.
Since E3, Microsoft has been working round the clock releasing titles for Gold members on Xbox One and Xbox 360. But Ultimate Game Sale titles will be available for all Xbox users via Xbox Live.
According to Euro Gamer, the list contains 250 games running on deals for Xbox One and Xbox 360. But that’s not all. Since Microsoft is trying to bridge Windows 10 and Xbox a bit closer, games on Windows 10 are also on sale.
Xbox Gold members are exclusively given 10 percent discounts on the current sale, providing them with two sets of discounts. Assassin’s Creed, Batman, and more are offered with 40-50% discounts on Xbox Live. Titles like BattleBlock Theater are available with backwards compatibility, allowing them to be played on Xbox One as well.
You can find the entire list of titles that will be available in the Ultimate Game Sale here. While most games will go as high as 60% off, titles like Red Dead Redemption will be available for 75% off if you’re a Gold member.
In other news, Microsoft’s invitation for Sony to allow Cross platform play was brought back to the topic when Ed Fries asked Sony to respond. Their previous reply to the offer was considered to be inconclusive. You can check out the video below for more info on the summer sale.
List courtesy of Euro Gamer
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls – Ultimate Evil Edition– (40 per cent / 50 per cent).
- Fallout 4– 40 per cent / 50 per cent.
- Halo 5: Guardians– 40 per cent / 50 per cent.
- Just Cause 3– 50 per cent / 60 per cent.
- Life is Strange Complete Season (Episodes 1-5)– 50 per cent / 60 per cent.
- The Evil Within– 67 per cent / 75 per cent.
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt– 40 per cent / 50 per cent.
- Wolfenstein: The New Order– 67 per cent / 75 per cent.
Xbox 360 deals:
- Crackdown 2– 57 per cent / 67 per cent.
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution– 65 per cent / 75 per cent.
- Red Dead Redemption– 65 per cent / 75 per cent.
- Sid Meier’s Civilization Revolution– 65 per cent / 75 per cent.
- Spec Ops: The Line– 65 per cent / 75 per cent.
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition– 75 per cent / 85 per cent.
For more Xbox Live News, you can subscribe to our newsletter. If you are a social media junkie and would like to receive updates on your timeline, then you can also like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.