Microsoft, on 02nd March 2016, announced a release of a new cumulative update for Windows 10 build. According to Microsoft, the feedback the company has been receiving from its other Windows 10 devices like Lumia 950, Lumia 950 XL, 550 and 650 and also from Windows 8.1 phones while upgrading to Windows 10 will be addressed in the updates.
This time, Microsoft has added 4 new devices to Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview Build 10586.122 viz., Alcatel Onetouch Fierce XL, MCJ Madosma Q501, BLU Win HD LTE X150Q and BLU Win HD W510U. Please note that users who are on the Fast Ring will have to ” switch to the Slow or Release Preview rings” to receive Windows 10 build updates. This shift will be temporary. Let us now have at the problems this Windows 10 build will fix.
As listed on the Windows Blog, here is a complete list of fixes:
- Improved Kanji input experience while using Continuum.
- Improved the speed in which thumbnails appear for portrait videos.
- Improved Internet Sharing on select mobile network configurations.
- Fixed an issue in Microsoft Edge that prevented Word Flow input on some sites.
- Fixed an issue that previously prevented the option to “Close all Tabs” in Microsoft Edge from closing all open tabs.
- Improved IMS registration on select mobile network configurations.
- Fixed an issue where adding your MSA during OOBE would fail and prevent the account from being re-added after the failure.
- Improved the email sync experiences when connecting to Wi-Fi networks with a captive portal.
- Improved data connection profiles for dual SIM devices.
- Updated background processing of multiple changes to improve battery life of devices.
- Improved quality of video record to SD memory cards.
- Improved video recording audio in some cases.
- Improved overall OS reliability, including reliability of the Start screen, app updates, and the Windows Feedback app
- Improved Alarm reliability.
Also Read: Windows 10 Mobile Keyboard Bug Confirmed
For more technology news, you can subscribe to our newsletter. If you are a social media junkie and would like to receive updates on your timeline, then you can also like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.