If you’ve always been wanting to upgrade from Xbox 360 to Xbox One, now is the right time. When you are buying new stuff or upgrading from old to new, it feels good when the company offers discounts allowing you to save while you shop. This is one such deal Microsoft is providing its gamers.
Microsoft is offering $150 off plus a free game of your choice via Xbox Live Rewards if you upgrade from Xbox 360 to Xbox One. Why should you upgrade? Xbox owners are aware of backwards compatible games. When you upgrade, you will be able to play titles on Xbox One as well, which means you will get access to a large number of games once you upgrade.
Let’s now go to the free titles you can choose from:
- Assassins Creed Unity
- The Crew
- Watch Dogs
- Just Dance Disney 2
- Just Dance 2016
Make sure you upgrade from Xbox 360 to Xbox One as soon as you can, because the offer ends on April 30. If that has convinced you to upgrade, here are a few things you should know about the specs of the Xbox One:
- CPU: Single-chip x86 AMD “Jaguar” processor, 8 cores, 32MB of embedded SRAM memory
- Storage: 500 GB Hard Drive
- Graphics: AMD Next Gen, Radeon HD 7xxx series equivalent
- Media: DVD, Downloads, Blu-ray, CD
- Sound: 7.1 Surround Sound
- Connectivity: Ethernet, Kinect port, USB 3.0 ports (3), HDMI 1.4 in/out, IR port, S/PDIF out for audio
- Controllers: Up to 8 controllers
- Controller Input: Kinect, Xbox One Controller, Voice Commands
- Memory: 8 GB DDR3. 32MB ESRAM. 68GB/s Bandwidth.
- CPU: 3.2 GHz PowerPC Tri-Core Xenon
- Storage: 4, 20, 60, 120, 250 or 320 GB hard drive.
- Graphics: ATI Xenos with 10 MB embedded eDRAM and 512 MB DDR3 video RAM.
- Media: CD, DVD, HD DVD, downloads
- Sound: Stereo, Dolby WMA Pro, 5.1 Surround
- Connectivity: 5 x USB 2.0, Ethernet, IR port, Wifi 802.11a/b/g
- Controllers: up to 4 wireless and/or wired controllers
- Controller Input: Xbox 360 Controller, Xbox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel, Kinect
- Memory: 512 MB