The Ultimate Celebrity Christmas: How The Kardashians Do It, Celebrity Recipes Revealed
The “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” have made it a family tradition to create a Christmas greeting card that does not only feature the controversial members of their family, but also were allegedly worth thousands of dollars to make. However, their Christmas greeting card for 2015 is quite different from their previous ones; this time, the kids Mason, Penelope, Reign and Nori are the star of the season! Furthermore, this celebrity Christmas aritcle will provide a Kardashian-style Christmas holiday. Plus, celebrity chef, Marco Pierre White also shared his recipe on the best roast turkey for the season! It’s bound to be a merry, merry Christmas after all!
As reported by Mirror, the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” cast, Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian, Kris Jenner, Bruce Jenner A.K.A. Caitlyn Jenner, Kendall Jenner, Kylie Jenner, Rob Kardashian, Lamar Odom, and Kourtney and Scott’s little angels have been featured in several years of the traditional Kardashian Christmas greeting card. It’s either the bunch were dressed lavishly or the background indulged with fancy things, or the picture itself looking as high-fashion and expensive as the reality TV star’s lifestyles, the Kardashians only missed one photo-op during 2014.
Furthermore, what these former Christmas cards had in common were the members of the family were featured and the kids. However, for 2015, the Christmas card will only feature the third generation, the children of the notorious celebrities in Hollywood; Kourtney and Scott’s Mason, Penelope and Reign and Kim and Kanye West’s Nori. Although Kim just delivered her son, Saint West, earlier this month, the baby was not featured in the said Kardashian Christmas greeting card for this year.
Given that, if you wish your Christmas to be as lavish and as fabulous as the Kardashians, the first step to a Celebrity Christmas is creating that stunning Christmas or Holiday Greeting Card.
In other news, People reported that Khloe also shared her very own recipe for a lustrous and traditional holiday pie that would make anyone’s Christmas celebration as grand as the celebrities do it. Her holiday cheesecake recipe is available on her Khloe Kardashian application that is featured in Google Apps or Apple Store. The cheesecake is as follows as shared by Khloe on her Instagram account:
Just filmed a cooking with KoKo segment for my app. I’ll be showing you a step by step as to how to make this delicious cheesecake. Yummmm!!!! Excuse the missing pieces. Some little munchkins were trying to be sneaky this morning before I could get a picture. 🙈 i’m not referring to the crack in the middle you ding dongs. That’s clear as day you birds! I’m referring to the rim of the cheesecake that those munchkins were nibbling on. Why waste your time being so negative?!?! It’s a fucking
In other news, Folkestone Herald reported that another well-renowned celebrity chef also shared his lustrous take on that roast turkey. Marco Pierre White has been known for his role as the host for Master Chef: Australia, and his influence in the British cuisine. Given that, this turkey will have a European touch to it and a flair of the celebs.
6 kg Turkey
2-3 chicken stock cubes
1 vegetable stock pot for the gravy (1/2 if you use the water used to make your vegetables)
A little oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius, place the fan oven at 160-170 degrees Celsius, mark the gas at 4, and put your roasting tin in the oven so it would heat as well.
- Next is to melt the butter in the pan, then make it cool. When it already shows solids that float to the surface, place the melted butter into a large bowl.
- Crumble the two chicken stock cubes into the bowl of butter. Then, remove the insides of the turkey. Afterwards, place the paste from the butter and chicken stock into the bird cavity, both inside and outside but make sure to reserve a spoonful.
- Chop the wings off the turkey and add them to the preheated roasting tin.
- Use the oil to cover the base of the roasting tin before adding the turkey in. take the reserved spoonful of flavored butter paste on the top of the turkey and roast it for four and a half hours. While you undergo the process, baste it regularly.
- Make sure that the turkey is cooked. You will be able to do this by poking it with a skewer or the tip of a sharp knife into the leg and catch the juices with a spoon. If the liquid is clear, the turkey is already cooked all the way. If the liquid is pink, it needs more time to cook. If this happens, place it back into the oven for another 15 minutes and continue the process until it is cooked through.
- Once cooked, remove the turkey from the oven and transfer it to a preheated serving dish. Cover the turkey with a foil to keep it warm and let it sit for another 45 minutes.
From celebrating the Christmas season with holiday pies to creating the most gorgeous Christmas greeting card, there’s no better Celebrity Christmas than that of the Kardashians! Seasons greetings, everyone!