Things You Should Know About Donald Trump
Donald Trump is an American businessman, investor, television personality and author. It is expected that Trump will run for the U.S. presidential elections under the Republican ticket.
A few interesting facts about the potential Presidential Candidate are mentioned below:
– Born on June 14, 1946 in New York, he shares his birthday with singer Boy George, writer Harriet Beecher Stowe, and revolutionary Che Guevara.
– He graduated from the Wharton School of Finance at the University of Pennsylvania with a Bachelor of Science degree in economics in 1968.
– He has been married thrice, and has five children.
– He is the president of the Trump Organization and the founder of the Trump Entertainment Resorts.
– Since the debut of his successful NBC reality show “The Apprentice” in the year 2003, Trump has earned more than $100 million in salary and royalties.
– He was ranked at No. 17 in the Forbes Celebrity 100 list in the year 2011.
– He has authored many books, including Trump: The Art of the Deal (1987), Trump: The Best Real Estate Advice I Ever Received: 100 Top Experts Share Their Strategies (2007) and Time to Get Tough: Making America No. 1 Again.
– He has been nicknamed “The Donald” after his ex-wife Ivana Trump called him that during an interview.
– Trump has won the Gaming Hall of Fame (class of 1995), the WWE Hall of Fame (class of 2013) and the Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
– In March, he was ranked at number 405 on Forbes‘ list of the world’s billionaires. His net worth was stated to be of $4.1 billion.