Samsung Galaxy S7, LG G5 Benchmark Scores: 5 Similar Features
Like the Samsung Galaxy S7, the LG G5 recently appeared at Geekbench testing center. Both are flagship models that are due for release soon. GeekBenck listing scores reveal that the two phones are at par with each other, with only a slight difference in scores by a few points.Advertisement
While the Samsung Galaxy S7 reportedly scored 1873 points, the LG G5 scored 2248 in single-core test. On the other hand, the Samsung Galaxy S7 allegedly scored 5946, the LG G5 was reported to have scored 5061 in multi-core test. The score result proves that the two models functions the same and are not far behind each other, reports NDTV. Here, have a look at the common features of the two phones:
- ‘Always On’ display mode is a new feature, which is similar to Motorola’s Active Display. This new feature helps users to take calls, check messages, email or calendar events without having to turning on the screen of the phone.
- Yet, another new but a common feature of the two phones is USB type-C ports that are small and reversible. This means you can plug in any side of the port to the phone or the charger point. The port is particularly designed to bring fast charging capabilities.
- Samsung Galaxy S7 and LG G5 both have fingerprint scanners. While the fingerprint scanner on the Galaxy S7 is embedded in the home button, the LG G5’s fingerprint scanner is embedded into the power key like what you observe on the LG V10.
- Having a microSD card slot on the LG G5 shouldn’t be a surprise to its fans since LG’s previous flagship models the LG G3 and LG G4 both feature expandable memory storage option. On the contrary, the new Samsung Galaxy S7’s microSD card slot will surprise its fans since its predecessor, the Galaxy S6 didn’t have it.
- While the LG G5 is rumored to come encased in metal, the Samsung Galaxy S7 will probably have the frames etched out of metal, reports Phonearena.
Hence, based on aforementioned specs, the two flagship models will stand up to your expectations with similar features.