Even though the craze of “Pokemon Go” started in the United States, it is quickly spreading all over the world. Here are some of the places in Singapore where you can find rare Pokemon!
As Niantic moves forward with its plan to include more countries into its network, players from Australia and Asia are searching frantically for third-party apps and websites that point to rare Pokemon nest locations in their city or area.
While third party apps like Pokevision have been shut down by Niantic, as it was making it way easier for players to find Pokemon nests, confirmed sightings of rare Pokemon locations are still pouring in from all over the globe.
‘Pokemon Go’ Tips
The following are few such locations in Singapore where rare Pokemon in “Pokemon Go” have been said to spawn:
- Snorlax: According to Refash, Snorlax has been seen to spawn in Nex Shopping mall, City Plaza, 5 Tampines central 6 and Bedok Point. Some sightings have also been reported in VivoCity and Woodlands Ave 1.
- Charizard: Nests have been spotted in Sengkang Community Club and ION Orchard Atrium Level 1, reports Mothership. Some other sightings have been reported in Sentosa gateway ave and Area between Seletar Club Road and Seletar Country Club.
- Gyarados: This Pokemon has been so far been spotted in only Bukit Panjang Plaza, 401 Hougang Ave 10 and Chinese Garden Twin Pagoda.
- Onix: Nests have been found in Ang Mo Kio Town Garden West and Suntec City.
- Blastoise: Some spawning of this Pokemon have been reported at Pek Kio Market, 2 Keppel Bay Vista, Stone Boar at Chinese Garden, Outside Ang Mo Kio MRT station along Ang Mo Kio Ave 8 and SMU.
- Chansey: There is a good chance of crossing paths with Chansey nests in Changi General Hospital and Khoo Teck Phuat Hospital.
- Dratini: Is limited to 401 Hougang Ave 10
- Venusaur: Is limited to Tanjong Pagar Plaza and NSRCC Kranji Sanctuary Golf Course.
For the latest ‘Pokemon Go’ News please stay tuned in to this site.