Connect with us

North Korea Declares War 2016: Kim Jong Un Ordered Preemptive Nuclear Strikes Against America

North Korea Declares War 2016: Kim Jong Un Ordered Preemptive Nuclear Strikes Against America
Ministry Building, Pyongyang David Stanley / Flickr cc

World

North Korea Declares War 2016: Kim Jong Un Ordered Preemptive Nuclear Strikes Against America

North Korea, on Saturday, executed a missile testing program in the northwestern city of Kusong and ‘warns’ that it will continue to carry out further tests, especially in connection to nuclear weapons.

The communist state of North Korea also claimed that it is prepared to launch a counter strike on the United States should the U.S. nuclear forces choose to prepare its troop against the country.

“The U.S. has nuclear weapons off our coast, targeting our country, our capital and our Dear Leader, Kim Jong Un,” said a top North Korean official, Lee Yong Pil, in an exclusive interview with NBC News.

“We will not step back as long as there’s a nuclear threat to us from the United States,” added the official who is also the director of the Foreign Ministry’s Institute for American Studies.

“A preemptive nuclear strike is not something the U.S. has a monopoly on,” he said. “If we see that the U.S. would do it to us, we would do it first. … We have the technology.”

Also Read: Nuclear War Alert – DEFCON Level 3 Warning – Situation Can Change Rapidly!

U.S., on the other hand, dismisses such threats, claiming that Pyongyang doesn’t possess weapons that has the potentil to reach the continental United States. Such threats, said an U.S. official, is a staple of the North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un; there is no solidity in them.

Lee also warned of “a sixth, a seventh or an eighth” nuclear test that North Korea plans to carry out.

Putting the world on notice of another nuclear test is more than likely to anger the international community, most of which is already considering further sanctions against the reclusive nation for its activity so far, reported CNN.

“We strongly condemn this and North Korea’s other recent missile tests, which violate UN Security Council resolutions explicitly prohibiting North Korea’s launches using ballistic missile technology,” Pentagon spokesman Gary Ross said in a statement.

Also Read: World War 3 News – US And Russia On Nuclear War, Putin Launches Nuclear Topol

However, Lee in response to Ross’ statement clarified that neither sanctions from the United Nations nor U.S. pressure would stop North Korea from building its arsenal.

“We have to have nuclear weapons to protect our country, and it’s our policy to go nuclear,” he added.

The North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) confirms that the recent missile launch from North Korea did not pose a threat to North America. As reported by CNN, Washington has asked Pyongyang to refrain from activities that result in raising tensions in the region.

“This provocation only serves to increase the international community’s resolve to counter the DPRK’s prohibited activities, including through implementing existing UN Security Council sanctions. Our commitment to the defense of our allies, including the Republic of Korea and Japan, in the face of these threats, is ironclad,” said Ross.

Also Read: Nuclear War – America Dropped 2 Nukes In Nevada; Russia Warns Of Consequences

If you want more World news, subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.

Comments

More in World

Good News

MNU EXCLUSIVES

To Top