NBA 2K17: Learn To Dribble Like Kyrie Irving, Stephen Curry
NBA 2K17 is here and those who’ve been playing the 2K series for many years would have noticed that it’s a little more difficult to perform fancy dribble moves, especially in the Hall-of-Fame difficulty level.Advertisement
Have you learned to dribble the ball like superstars Kyrie Irving and Stephen Curry?
NBA 2K17: Elite handles for your MyPlayer
If not, kindly pay attention to the following tips:
- Under gameplay settings, change the ‘Pro Stick’ option from ‘Default’ to ‘Dribble Moves’
- By changing this option, you’ll give your MyPlayer a lot more options to perform dribble moves.
- Try out all the dribble moves in live scrimmages and Doin’ Work before playing in Play Online modes or other online modes. Because there’s a good chance you’ll commit turnovers.
Here are the best dribble moves to assign your MyPlayer.
- Stephen Curry crossover: Simply flick your pro stick to the left and the right without pressing any buttons. Practice before using in a game.
- Rudy Gay crossover: This is a proven move, even in previous editions. This crossover will help you create a lot of separation from defenders.
- The best ISO crossover would be ‘Elite 2’.
- The best ISO Behind the Back crossover would be ‘Normal 3’. This is again a tried and tested move. It will help you blow past defenders if executed right.
- The best ISO Spins move is ‘Elite 4’. Again, a tried and tested move.
- The best Rhythm Dribbler animation is the ‘Elite 7’. By using this move, you can beat defenders even while going on your weak side. All you need to do is tap up and then run to the side.
- The best Basic Size-ups move is the ‘Crossover 16’ or ‘Elite 2’. They are one and the same.
- The most elite Inside Out move to perform is the Eric Bledsoe animation. Especially if your player is undersized and wants to create seperation.
- This is arguably the best move in NB2K17: Just choose the Between Legs animation of Jamaal Crawford and you’ll never stop using it because it is easily the most effective way to beat defenders.
- Another strong suggestion: Use ‘Elite 1’ if you want to use a solid Behind the Back move.
Again, it’s important to try out these moves in scrimmages before trying them out on the game.
Stay tuned for the latest on NBA 2K17.