MWC 2016: Products From Lenovo, Alcatel & Sony
The world’s biggest trade show, the Mobile World Congress (MWC), was inaugurated yesterday and some of the biggest players in the market were present to release their products. A myriad of gadgets and gizmos from Sony, HP, HTC, LG and Samsung were launched. While the media is flooded with news on the hottest tech products at the launch event, let’s focus on a few lesser known products.Advertisement
- Lenovo lemon 3- This is a phone to look out for. ITPro reports that Lenovo India recently posted a teaser image on the social networking site displaying a silver device with the tagline, “coming soon”. Specs-wise the phone boasts 2GB of RAM, a Snapdragon 616 chip and 16GB of internal storage. Camera features include 13MP rear camera sensor and 5MP front camera sensor. The handset is now available in silver and gold, and is sold in China.
- Alcatel OneTouch Idol 4 and 4s- Alcatel is a big brand to have launched its latest set of phones at the MWC. While the OneTouch Idol 4 has a 5.2-inches display along with Snapdragon 617 processor, it has an internal storage of 16GB and is powered by 2GB of RAM. On the other hand, the OneTouch Idol 4s has 5.5-inches screen with a Snapdragon 652 processor. It has 32GB internal memory and is equipped with 3GB of RAM.
- Alacatel OneTouch Pop 4 and 4s- The OneTouch Pop 4 and Pop 4s are other Alcatel smartphones launched at the MWC. The Pop 4 features a 5-inch screen with Snapdragon 210 chipset, 8 GB internal storage and 1GB of RAM. On the other hand, the Pop 4s has 16GB internal storage and 1.5GB of RAM.
- Cat S60 thermal camera phone- It’s been a couple of years that Cat, an industrial machinery and clothing brand, has been making Android smartphones. Its latest release is Cat S60 thermal camera phone, which features a built-in Flir thermal camera and has waterproof capacity up to 5 meter, etc.
- Sony Xperia bud- This is a cool gadget launched at the MWC, which is used like an earbud that helps you to make and receive calls. In addition, it helps you to get the latest news, social media updates and weather reports, reports The Guardian.