Connect with us

Law & Order: SVU – Donald Trump Episodes Cancelled Due To Sexual Assault Allegations?

Law & Order: SVU – Donald Trump Episodes Cancelled Due To Sexual Assault Allegations?
Donald Trump Gage Skidmore/ Flickr cc

People

Law & Order: SVU – Donald Trump Episodes Cancelled Due To Sexual Assault Allegations?

NBC just made a decision to pull out an episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit last Friday. And it has something to do with Donald Trump.

The network revealed the episode entitled “Unstoppable” where Gary Cole portrays a rich man who is running for presidency.

In the promotional video, he proclaims himself as an extraordinary guy by declaring, “I’m a handsome, charming millionaire. Women throw themselves at me.”

According to Variety, the story line was said to be encouraged by the civil lawsuit pending in federal court in New York against Trump by a woman who allegedly accused him as a rapist.

Also Read: Nancy O’Dell Controversy – TV Host To Blast Donald Trump In Entertainment Tonight On Monday?

This took place when she was 13 in the middle of 1990 era. Trump’s attorneys have denied the allegations by the woman named Jane Doe.  “The episode originally scheduled for Oct. 26 has been postponed. It has not yet been assigned a new air date,” a spokesperson for NBC told CNN. NBC did not clearly stated the reason behind the decision.

Donald Trump has been on the spotlight for the past few weeks since his leaked sexual assault recording became viral. Since then, a number of girls took social media by storm, stating how Trump abused them sexually.

One of them was Bridget Bobel McIntyre, former Miss Indiana. After the former Miss Arizona released her statement saying Trump entered her dressing room while some of the contestants were not fully dressed, Bobel confirmed this with other candidates from the 2006 Miss USA pageant. “I was 25 at the time so I was a little bit more grown up and knew how to handle those types of situations being around a lot of men who are ogling you,” she said. “But there were contestants who were 18, 19 years old and they had a lot of unwanted advances from some of them who were there. It was very uncomfortable.”

In a recently extracted radio interview in 2005 with Howard Stern, Trump says this line which can confirm these women’s allegations against him,  “I’ll tell you the funniest is that before a show, I’ll go backstage and everyone’s getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it, you know, I’m inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good,” as reported by Variety.

Also Read: Watch – Video Of Donald Trump Lewd Reaction To 10-Year-Old Pretty Girl Surfaced

If you want more Donald Trump news, subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on Twitter and Facebook.

Comments

More in People

Good News

MNU EXCLUSIVES

To Top