It’s Eid Mubarak 2015 For The World And These Celebrities
It’s time to say “Eid Mubarak” to all readers of Morning News USA. As Ramadan is ending, the world is decking up to celebrate the most auspicious occasion of Muslims, Eid 2015.
Celebrities are also prepared to mark the end of Ramadan and observe Eid 2015 moon.
Eid 2015 dates can vary between July 17 and 18 depending on the sighting of the moon. According to reports, the festivals of breaking fast will commence in UAE on July 17. In many parts of the world, it will be celebrated on the 18th.
Now, check out the stars who are going to celebrate Eid 2015 with the whole world.
– Zayn Malik, former One Direction singer, is a 22-year-old Muslim.
– American actress Ellen Burstyn was raised as a Catholic but then adopted the faith of Sufi.
– Jemima Khan married Imran Khan, Pakistani cricketer, back in 1995 and converted to Islam. She completed Hajj in 2007 after their divorce.
– Janet Jackson also converted to Islam after her marriage to Wissam Al Mana in 2013 and we wish the couple a Happy Eid.
– Aliaune Damala Akon Thiam aka Akon has actively practiced Islam for a long time.
– Amal Clooney, wife of George Clooney and a social activist, is also a Muslim.
Eid al-Fitr is the time to celebrate, to have feasts and fun, presents and parties. Families spend time over the Eid and Eid 2015 is not going to be different.
According to International Business Times, markets are flooded with shoppers excited about the Eid 2015 shopping. The list includes cloths, sweets, accessories, gifts and more.
“As you can see, thousands in Hebron are flooding into the markets until late at night. Shopping here is fine and it looks like that the shop owners here in Hebron have prepared well for Eid al-Fitr,” a shopper had to say.
Ramadan is all about the Muslims restricting themselves from eating and drinking from sunrise to sunset. Then they have Iftar where they end the fast with fruits and other food items. During the fast, they also restrain themselves from any sexual activities as they devote their lives to Allah.