How To Delete Comments On Instagram For Android
Sharing photos on social media platforms is a hit trend nowadays. We like to see and share our thoughts and activities using these pictures. Instagram is the most popular and easiest tool to do so.
The primary reason for Instagram’s popularity is its simple and handy comment system. It allows anyone to like and comment on your photos or vice versa. However, people tend to create problems for us with their nasty comments. This easy-to-access comment section also attracts opportunists to advertise their services by adding plenty of unwanted links.
To offer a greater control over your profile, Instagram allows you to delete and report each comment on your photos. Some of you may already know how to delete or report comments on Instagram for Android phones, but still there are those who are too new to Instagram to know the trick. If you belong to the latter part, then we are here to help you out. You just need to follow the steps described below.
How To Delete Comments
1. The first step is that you need to login to your Instagram account. Once you are logged in, place a comment on one of the photos on your news feed.
2. After doing that, press the Back button, then Press the Comment icon.
3. After deciding which comment(s) you want to remove, you have to press and hold the comment. A pop-up will appear on your screen with REPORT and DELETE options. If it is your own comment, then only the DELETE icon will pop-up.
4. To remove the comment from the photo, you just need to tap on the DELETE icon. After deleting a comment, you will be given a few seconds to UNDO or reverse your action. If you don’t do anything, the comment is gone.
5. If you wish to report the comment to Instagram, tap on the REPORT icon. Another pop-up will ask if it is spam, a scam or abusive content. Choose any option that you think is the appropriate. Reporting is done.
See how easy it is to keep your photos devoid of any annoying or disrespectful comments?