When Best Buy, Target, and Walmart are offering holiday season deals, what would stop GameStop from doing the same? And why would retailers not offer whopping discounts when the brands themselves are supporting them? Microsoft and Apple are letting you save on products this Christmas. Let us move on to what GameStop has in store for you.
The consoles deals offered by GameStop are not one-of-a-kind, though. As gottabemobile says, these deals are “rehashes of savings being offered to all by Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft.” As soon as you visit the site, you will find banner ads focusing on the holiday season deals GameStop is running. For example:
And yes, you can also buy pre-owned games at a much cheaper rate. Call of Duty: Black Ops III, a new game for Xbox 360 and PS4, is being sold for $30. Add $10, and you get the following games for only $40″
- STAR WARS Battlefront (New – Xbox One and PS4)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III (New – Xbox One and PS4)
Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition (new) for Xbox One and PS4 costs $50. A pre-owned Xbox 360 20GB refurbished bundle is also available for $80. Let us now see what GameStop has in store for players who are looking to buy new bundles this holiday season:
- PlayStation 4 STAR WARS Battlefront 500GB Bundle for PS4 for $300
- PlayStation 4 UNCHARTED: The Nathan Drake Collection 500GB Bundle for PS4 for $300
- Xbox One 1 TB Grand Theft Auto V Bundle for $350
- Mario Kart 8 Wii U 32GB Deluxe Edition for Nintendo Wii U for $250
- Xbox One 1TB Elite Console for Xbox One for $450
- Xbox One 1TB Limited Edition Halo 5: Guardians Bundle for Xbox One for $450
- Xbox One 1TB Holiday Bundle with 3 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership for Xbox One for $365
- Xbox One Gears of War Ultimate Edition with 3 Month Xbox Live Gold Membership Bundle for Xbox One for $315
Gamers can do some serious shopping this Christmas with many deals and discounts on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4 and Wii U games and consoles. Start shopping already!