Galaxy S7 Release Date Set For March 11, Tweets Serial Leaker Evan Blass
Since the end of 2015, stories of Samsung Galaxy S7 releasing some time during the Mobile World Congress 2016 have been doing the rounds. As the rumored dates draw near, Galaxy S7 release date predictions are all over the internet.Advertisement
The recent stories suggest that Samsung has set the Galaxy S7 release date for March 11. Why is everyone talking about March 11 and not any other date? Because the Galaxy S7 release date has been leaked by serial tech leaker Evan Blass. As usual, without giving out many details, he tried to inform Samsung fans in 140 characters that the company’s much-awaited smartphone may come out on the said date. Here’s the tweet:
And China Mobile has anyways confirmed that the phone will be released in March 2016, but no date was given out. So, Evan Blass may actually be right about the Galaxy S7 release date.
Galaxy S7 release date: Why everyone waits for the announcement
Samsung Galaxy S7 is expected to be one of the company’s best smartphone to date. Here are the rumors that have made this smartphone one of the most awaited phones for 2016:
- Samsung may introduce the iPhone-like Live Photos feature on Galaxy S7.
- This latest device from Samsung will be powered by Qualcomm’s latest, powerful chipset, Snapdragon 820.
- Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge might be cheaper than Samsung Galaxy S6.
- With Galaxy S7, Samsung may reintroduce the microSD slot.
- Galaxy S7 may deliver the best audio ever as the device may be packed with SABRE 9018AQ2M chip which will feature a 32-bit mobile audio DAC and 129 dB signal to noise ratio.
For detailed stories and other Galaxy S7 stories, click here.
For more technology news, you can subscribe to our newsletter. If you are a social media junkie and would like to receive updates on your timeline, then you can also like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.