Improve Your Galaxy S7 Battery Life With These Simple Tips
Our smartphones have improved. More than phones, they have now become mini computers. Unfortunately, the more advanced your phones become, the more their batteries are getting affected. Having said that, the batteries are improving, but not as much as we want them to. If you are the owner of any of recently launched Galaxy phones, Galaxy S7 or S7 Edge, then you may want to do a lot with your phone, but that could drain your Galaxy S7 battery.Advertisement
If you want to save your Galaxy S7 battery especially when you are using your phone outdoors, then follow these simple tips:
- Briefing is an app that Samsung introduced to make things easier. It gathers information from multiple sources to be your one stop solution. As you know, apps eat up your phone’s battery, especially the ones that are always active. Whether you use them or not, they work and affect your Galaxy S7 battery life. It is, hence recommended to turn this feature off.
- Similarly, turn off all the other apps that you do not use regularly. For example, apps like Facebook and Instagram. Even when you are not using these apps, they continuously work in the background updating your news feed. Sign out when you are not using them.
- Also, disable location tracking. Just like the apps mentioned above, this service along with your Galaxy S7 battery eats up your data.
- At least once in a month, drain your Galaxy S7 battery completely. Let your phone switch off. Then charge your phone to 100% once again. This will help your battery to last longer.
- If you are a serious type of person and all that matters to you is the performance of your phone, then you can set a completely black wallpaper. You can find it in your Gallery. Wallpapers, especially live wallpapers too drain your phone’s battery.
The above tips are simple but we either forget to follow them or purposely ignore them. This affects your battery life in the long run. So, make sure you follow the above tips.
For more technology news, you can subscribe to our newsletter. If you are a social media junkie and would like to receive updates on your timeline, then you can also like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.