“Fifty Shades Darker” shooting has been delayed. The shoot, which was about to start on February 9, will start 6 days after the aforementioned date. This is not the first time the shooting was delayed.
“Fifty Shades Darker” is the sequel to “Fifty Shades of Grey,” a movie that created a lot of stir thanks to its love-making scenes. Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan have set screens on fire with their burning chemistry, and Jamie has said that he is ready to portray Christian once again.
Jamie was named one of Men of the Year for PEOPLE’s Sexiest Man Alive issue. He is already excited to for Fifty Shades Darker, due February 2017. Jamie said in an interview, “I’m looking forward to embodying Christian again – and getting a chance to show more of him.”
According to reports, the sequel will have more steamy sex scenes than “Fifty Shades of Grey.” The movie suffered in the box office due to the lack of such. It deviated from the original concept of the book, which focuses on explicit sexual parts.
It was previously reported that the budget of the movie is about $20 million, which is less than the first one. However, Jamie is not yet ready for full-frontal nudity, and he may even charge extra. The same goes to Dakota Johnson, the lovely Anastasia.
“Fifty Shades Darker” shooting will happen at Vancouver, Canada, where the first movie was shot. It is the second installment of the Fifty Shades trilogy. Hope we can bring more news about the shooting soon.