Fallout Shelter Update 1.4 is here and Bethesda claims it to be the biggest update yet. The developer recently on its site announced the update and also gave a list of features that will come along with this feature. Here are the changes.
Fallout Shelter is a hit game which has beat Candy Crush and becomes the “third-highest-grossing game on the App Store.” This game has also been awarded by Google as well as Apple. Other than these awards, Fallout Shelter has also won mobile game awards. Here’s what the Fallout Shelter updated and the changes it has introduced:
- Fallout Shelter update 1.4 allows you to build armor crafting rooms as well as new weapons.
- You will now also be able to create your own items in the game
- Fallout Shelter update will now allow you to turn junk into useful items
- The game’s lunchboxes will now also contain a 5th card. “Lunchboxes now contain a bonus 5th card: Junk! Trust us – it’s more useful than it sounds. Lucky wasteland explorers may also find junk on their adventures,” wrote Bethesda on its site.
- Further about new fahion related changes in the game, Bethesda wrote, “Find new Outfits and Weapons straight from Fallout 4 in lunchboxes, or craft them yourself!” This crafting sounds too good, isn’t it?
- Time of the day will also be now properly reflected.
- Players will also be able to build new Barbershop and alo customize your dweller’s look
- New dogs and cats will also be added. You also have Pet Bonuses now.
- Parrots have also been added.
On its site, Bethesda about the Fallout Shelter update further wrote, “Since launch Vault-Tec has continued to deliver updates to Fallout Shelter. New features including Pets, Survival Mode, holidays, free Fallout 4 characters and cloud support have been added, with many more on the way starting later this week with Update 1.4.” The game is now available for download for free on Google Play and App Store.