Fallout 4 Patch 1.4 Live On Steam; No Updates About Xbox One, PS4 Release
Bethesda Studios has released a Fallout 4 Patch 1.4 for Steam. The main reason behind this patch release is support for Fallout 4 DLC packs which will be out soon. The update is already available on Steam in Beta form. If you are waiting for the patch to hit gaming consoles, Xbox One or PS4, then I have no good news to share with you.Advertisement
On its Twitter account, Bethesda Game Studios wrote, “Fallout 4’s 1.4 update is now live and public on Steam. When we have more info on the console update, we will share info.” Right now, we have to wait till the company gives out more information about the same. Now let us move on to the key fixes that Fallout 4 Patch 1.4 has worked on:
Fallout 4 Patch 1.4: Fixes
- “Kremvh’s Tooth” was not spawning properly before the update. This has now been fixed
- General stability has been improved
- Performance has been improved
- Additional common ammo types are now included in The Scrounger perk
- Rank 3 of Grim Reaper’s Sprint will now properly fill the critical meter
- Autosave counter’s incorrect reset has been fixed
- Exiting workbenches were not letting 3rd person work properly. The issue has been fixed
- Duplicating scraps shipments fixed
- Vendors’ improper exchange of caps after consecutive transactions fixed
- On Xbox One, whenever the patch was released, the Settings used to go back to Default. With new Fallout 4 Patch, this issue has been solved.
- Calvin Whitaker disappearing in Vault 81? Fixed
- Consecutive settlements can now be assigned to The Scribe
- Pip-Boy menu not visible while swimming? Fixed
Get the complete list of fixes here. With this Fallout 4 Patch, Bethesda has also added extra art customization to the workshop. This includes new signs, raider cutter, portrait and abstract paintings, etc. Along with this, support for add-ons has also bee added.
For more technology news, you can subscribe to our newsletter. If you are a social media junkie and would like to receive updates on your timeline, then you can also like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.