Disney Gator Attack: Another Kid Stood At Exact Spot 30 Minutes Before Lane Graves Was Snatched
On Wednesday, it was revealed that a 3-year-old boy was standing at the exact spot at the Disney resort beach where Lane Graves was snatched just 30 minutes later.Advertisement
Jennifer Venditti, mother of 3-year-old Channing, shared her photos on Facebook. The photos showed her son present at the same location while he paddled into Seven Seas Lagoon at the Grand Floridian Resort & Spa in Orlando.
The photos were captured around 8 p.m. to 8.30 p.m. on Tuesday night. It was just thirty minutes later, around 9.20 p.m., when 2-year-old Lane was attacked by an alligator as he was wading at the water’s edge in front of his family.
According to AOL, the alligator pulled him into a lagoon. During the attack, Lane’s parents were desperately trying to save their little son.
Lane was on vacation with his parents at Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida. His body was found on Wednesday by police divers. The discovery of the body served as an excruciatingly painful end to the search.
On Wednesday morning, Venditti went to Facebook to share her perspective on the terrible alligator attack. She also shared and explained her point of view, as she believed that anyone who had visited the Seven Seas Lagoon that day could have been attacked.
“There is a time to be critical when parents are doing drugs and their children get hurt,” Venditti said in a interview.
“But this is just not the time. It’s heartbreaking. It could have been [my son]. We had been there every night. What a tragedy.”
According to Daily Mail, Venditti said there are “no swimming” signs in the area around the Disney resort. Venditti also mentioned that there were no warning signs either that would inform guests of the presence of alligators.
Venditti’s story has been shared over 140,000 times. The story holds an important lesson for the ones blaming Lane Graves’ parents for their child’s death.