A good News for the Nokia Fans! Nokia is ready to make a strong comeback to the Smartphone Market with two high-end devices with Android 7.0 Nougat as the operating system.
For a long time, the news of Nokia’s return to the mobile market can be seen everywhere. According to the Inquirer, the company revealed the signing of an exclusive deal with HMD global, which is a Finland-based company. This company is going to create mobile phones and tablets with the brand name Nokia for the next 10 years.
Nokia may come back in just a few months and the company is planning to launch its two high end Android Nougat smartphones at the end of this year or the first quarter of 2017 if the things do not go exactly as planned.
According to Nokia Power User these two phones are in prototyping phase and the expected features of these phones are as follows:
- These phones will come in premium metallic designs and the famous Nokia feel will be there.
- Nokia will stick to its brand image of ‘Sturdy and Robust’ mobile phone creator and it is heard that these two will come with water and dust resistant IP68 ratings.
- Nokia is constantly trying to improve the working of its Z-launcher UI and the final products may have some good elements of Touch and hover interaction.
- The high end features of these mobiles can include fingerprint scanner too.
- It is heard that the sensor on these high end Nokia smartphones may be most sensitive ever and they will be based on Nokia’s long time research on a wonder material named “Graphene”.
The launch of these two Nokia Android Smartphones is expected towards this year end but depending on the conditions, it can move to the first quarter of the year 2017. So lets see, what is inside the box!
For more technology news, you can subscribe to our newsletter. If you are a social media junkie and would like to receive updates on your timeline, then you can also like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.