Android M Features Users Will Love
Tech blogs have spoken, saying that Android M won’t bring as much groundbreaking changes compared to Android 5.0 Lollipop. Still, there is no denying that major tweaks and improvements are being anticipated.
In a slideshow, Green Bot has collected every nifty feature Google has packed within Android M. Here are a few that Android loyalists will surely love as soon as the new version ships in to their device.
– A new and improved app drawer will finally give users a way to open their favorite apps using an access bar. With a few taps, the most-used applications will be opened in a few seconds.
– If you think uninstalling apps has always been easy, you’d be surprised as to how Android M handles such. From the home screen, you can simply drag an app over the option that says “Uninstall.” There you go. The app is uninstalled!
– Google Now access from the lock screen has become easier. You simply need to swipe from the lower left part of the screen.
– Still not satisfied with battery life? Lollipop may have a battery-saver mode, but Android M comes with “doze mode,” which automatically limits the power certain apps consume when the device is inactive for a certain amount of time.
– With Android M, you can finally rotate the homescreen by going to Settings, then Google, then Search & Now, then Allow rotation.
– Just like a desktop computer, users can separately adjust the volume of their device, whether it is the volume for Media, for Alarm, or for the Ringtones.