‘America’s Got Talent’ 2016 Winners: Semifinalists, Wild Card And Eliminations
Quarter Finals are over and semifinals begin this week on ‘America’s Got Talent’. Find out who the 21 semifinalists are and who might get eliminated from the race this week.Advertisement
21 semifinalists go forward from this point onwards into the competition. 11 acts will perform every week, with 6 acts eliminated and only 5 acts from every group getting the green light.
AGT 2016 Semifinalists
- Brian Justin Crum: A young and handsome guy who looks to uphold the name of LGBT community through his golden voice.
- Lori Mae Hernandez: She is a tween but she makes fun of adult issues when she does standup comedy!
- Sal Valentinetti: He was hand-picked as a golden buzzer candidate by Heidi Klum, a pizza delivery guy who loves singing old classics.
- Linkin’ Bridge: An Afro-American group of singers, made up of friends and relatives who got together for their love of music and the hope of making a better life for themselves.
- Kadan Bart Rockett: Often using his little sister as bait/assistant for all his notorious magic acts, the sibling pair is as adorable as they get.
- Edgar Family Band: The musical family of singers consists of a father, mother, and a daughter. The mother, Nikki Leonti-Edgar, has performed earlier for celebrity singers such as Demi Lovato, Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkson, CeeLo Green and Amy Grant.
- Deadly Games: Husband and wife Alfredo and Anna Silva trust each other with their lives since their acts involve throwing knives at each other. They won the Judge’s Choice vote in the quarterfinals.
- Jon Dorenbos: A Philadelphia Eagles football player who performs magic tricks, which incidentally also helped him to overcome a tragedy in his life.
- Viktor Kee: Being a ballet dancer, circus performer, and a juggler all into one gives him the unique capability of being extremely flexible making his juggling acts a treat to watch.
- Calysta Bevier: A teenage cancer survivor with a nightingale voice, who is Simon Cowell’s golden buzzer this year.
- Blake Vogt: Another magician who has made it into the Semi Finals and is aided by his unique wit and creative magic tricks, reports Heavy.
- Sofie Dossi: A self-taught teenage contortionist who somehow combines contortion with archery, along with an array of elements including fire and blindfolds.
- Jayna Brown: She is a teenage singer and single mother with an amazing voice, looking to turn her life around after becoming homeless.
- Laura Bretan: She is a teenage opera singer who has already won “Romania’s Got Talent” and is now looking to bag AGT too!
- Tape Face: He does not speak and sports a black tape around his mouth at all times. He is an uncanny comedian who combines mime with standup comedy.
- Kadie Lynn Roberson: She is a teenage country singer who was trained in choir-singing from her childhood.
- Musicality: Essentially a high school music club, with Teacher Michael Gibson as their mentor. Their message is to emphasize the importance of extra-curricular activities.
- The Clairvoyants: They are a couple of mentalists who display mind-control capabilities in their acts, leaving all the judges in awe every time.
- Steven Brundage: A Rubik’s Cube Magician who made his way back into the competition via wild card in the Quarter Finals.
- Grace VanderWaal: She has been dubbed as the next Taylor Swift by Simon Cowell. She a young teenage singer who performs her own original compositions and plays the ukulele.
- Malevo: A group of thrilling male dancers who have not only impressed the audience but also the AGT judges (especially, Mel B) through their sexy performances.
‘America’s Got Talent’ Eliminations
According to Parade, out of the eleven performances that took place this week, the ones which got mixed reviews from the judges are Blake Vogt, Lori Mae Hernandez, and Musicality, who stand the strongest possibility of getting eliminated.
There will also be a wild card entry in the Semi Finals, which has not been revealed yet. Which contestant, according to you, should be allowed back into the competition?
For the latest ‘America’s Got Talent’ News please stay tuned in to this site.