Did you know you could maximize the use of Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge with simple tricks? Both devices were launched in the US and UK on March 11 through major carriers and are now available for purchase. You must be familiar with the specifications and features of the devices, but this article will offer tips on boosting more power to your phones.
- Auto Restart- This particular feature helps to automatically restart your Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge at regular intervals to optimize its functions. Go to Backup & Reset- Auto restart, and your phone will start promptly when the screen is off, the SIM card lock is disabled and the battery power on the device is at least 30%.
- Activate or deactivate the “Smart Alert” feature by going to Settings-Advanced Feature-Smart Alert. The feature allows the devices to gently vibrate when you have a pending notification or when you pick up the phone from a flat surface. However, it should be noted that the feature drains battery over the time.
- There are other ways to save battery power- activate a black theme on the display. AMOLED devices having black images are less draining on the battery. This is because when the display is activated, the pixels on the screen are not lighted up, consuming less battery power. You simply need to download the Black Edition from the Samsung store, which is available for free.
- Do you have to give your phone often to your friend for business purposes but do not want him to have a look at your private pictures and stuff? The Pin Windows feature is helpful. It will help you to setup a pin for any app from the Recent apps menu. To enable the option go to Settings-Lock Screen and security-Other security settings.
- Here is something interesting for you. Detect baby cries and doorbell calls on your Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge by going to Settings-Accessibility-Hearing-Sound detectors.
- Galaxy Button Lights allow you to manage capacitive buttons backlight behavior. This means you can determine the timeout for the buttons and whether they should light up at all. (Click here for more such useful tricks)
For more technology news, you can subscribe to our newsletter. If you are a social media junkie and would like to receive updates on your timeline, then you can also like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.