5 Expected Features From Sony Xperia Z6
Sony failed to impress its fans with previous few releases, so a lot of hope is riding on Sony’s upcoming release, the Sony Xperia Z6. It is going to be the revised version of the Xperia Z series and is expected to get smart features like never before. Here, is a look at five most anticipated features in the yet-to-release Sony device.Advertisement
- Apple iPhone 6s’s Force Touch technology became an instant hit owing to its precision in function. If rumors turn out to be true, Sony will introduce pressure detection technology for the Xperia Z6 screen allowing apps to run smoothly by detecting touch patterns of users.
- The option of expandable memory is highly in demand these days. The rumor mill is speculating that the Xperia Z6 will come with support for microSD card slot to enhance user experience.
- Sony is expected to bring a breakthrough with a massive 3,200mAH battery along with Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 3.0 technology that helps charging the device’s battery to its full capacity in a very short time, reports SiliconIndia.
- Sony has preferred using Qualcomm chipset over the years and this time there won’t be an exception. Although, there were rumors that the Japanese company would introduce its own chipset, the proposal didn’t materialize eventually. Instead, the company will bring Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 820 chipset for the Xperia Z6.
- The concept of dual camera system is very much in. There are chances for the company to be using a similar system in their upcoming Xperia Z6, notes Ubergizmo.
As far as price is concerned, the Sony Xperia Z6 is expected to cost somewhat around the Xperia Z5’s $600 price. Since the Xperia Z5 came in a Compact version, we can expect the Xperia Z6 to have a Compact version too.
IBTimes reports that it is quite unlikely for the Xperia Z6 to launch during Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona. Following Sony’s tradition of launching products at the Internationale Funkausstellung (IFA) in Berlin, the company has pretty good chances of releasing the Xperia Z6 during the event, which will be hosted in September.